Sunday, September 21, 2008

Barnyard Celebration!

Here piggy, piggy.
My hair is supposed to look like that? 
Yeah, you could use a little trimming here. 
I want you for the US Army!
Deep thoughts, by Miles Christopher. 

So today the family and I went to our annual neighborhood  block party. This year's theme was a barnyard celebration. There was a petting zoo there with animals like a pony, donkey, chickens, ducks, sheep, and pigs. It was a lot of fun because I even got to go inside the pen and pet these animals. I kept my distance on most of them but was intrigued  with the sheep. My mom took some photos (of course) so here they are. The one of Miles in the pumpkin costume is because my mom wanted to see if it fit him. I wore it my first halloween. I guess it fits him just perfect right now, but Mom has to remember that Halloween is still over a month away! 

No comments: