Saturday, December 6, 2008

Des Moines and my friend Addison

Cousin Ashley and me swimming in Des Moines, Iowa
A rare sight on camera, but Mom got me to smile for the camera.
My friend Addison and me playing in my tent. 
The race is on!
 My brother at least likes to smile for the camera. 

So it's been awhile since this blog has had any attention. We went down to Des Moines Iowa for a Bunt family gathering. My Aunt Candi, Uncle Brad, and Papa Bunt ran the Fun Run at Living History Farms. Every finished the 7 mile race. Brad lost to Candi by one minute. 
My friend Addison and her parents came to visit us last weekend on Sunday. I had a lot of fun with her. We played in my tent, sang songs, and had races with the horse and popper - I told her not to drink and drive at the same time!


No comments: