Saturday, January 17, 2009

My brother's room, finally!

Valance that Gramma Ginny made.


Shadow batter and radio from Gma and Gpa Simonsen

My little brother in his room.
So my mom and dad FINALLY worked on Miles' room last night. The baseball valance is what Gramma Ginny made. I have to say it looks awesome in his room. Gramma Ginny did a really nice job. We have a lot of "custom" curtains/valances in our home, we're pretty lucky! The shadow baseball player on the wall and music player is from Grandma and Pappa Simonsen. There are a few more things that Mom wanted to hang on the one wall yet over by his crib...I guess some baby outfits that he had when he was a newborn, all baseball related (go figure). Well, I guess my lunch is almost ready so I better go eat. 

1 comment:

gramma ginny said...

Miles, it looks like you're going to be a baseball star! Very nice decorating! love, gramma ginny