Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tough day on the job...

Sohie and Derek watching The Count
Gotta love the two heads peaking just above the couch.
Do these shoes make my feet look big? 
Trying to get my filthy coat off.
And my really filthy snowpants. 

So I had so much fun at daycare today. Mom came to pick me up and my snowpants were no longer pink...they were covered in MUD, so were my mittens and coat.
Last weekend I got to play with my friend Derek. His mom and dad are good friends with my mom and dad. We stayed at this nice house on Gull Lake in Brainerd. Derek and I watched Sesame Street, read books, made towers, and ran around the house.
My little brother is much better after dealing with his RSV and then an ear infection. He's back to smiling, giggling, and trying to crawl. 
Well, I better go now.  

No comments: