Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another first...

Good morning!

So last Saturday night was national neighborhood campout! Many of our neighbors got together for a grill out and camp fire. Some of us pitched a tent (and the lucky ones popped up their camper) and took a night under the stars. My daddy set up our tent in our backyard and I had so much fun! Mom and Miley stayed inside. Mom said Miles wasn't ready for tenting but I think she really didn't want to rough it all that much. :) My daddy brought a radio to listen to during the night. It was kinda windy and I woke up once at about 2:00 a.m. because I was cold. So Dad tucked me under my sleeping bag again. I was up and ready for the day at about 6:30 a.m. (a little earlier than normal, but hey we were outside and the sun was already up too). My dad took this photo of me as I was getting out of the tent. I am a lot better about taking photos. I even say "cheeeeese!" I can't wait until next year. Daddy says that we are going to start a little tradition of our own...tenting in our backyard!

No comments: