Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter and playtime!

"I'm supposed to pick up what?"
"Score!"
The hunt is over with - Jacob, me, and Miles after searching the entire yard for colorful eggs the bunny left for us.
Easter morning before church.
Grady, Tessa, Oliver, me, and Miles Easter afternoon in the cities. I had an accident because I was too busy playing. Thankfully Mom had some extra clothes in the diaper bag. Good thing Miles and I are similar in size!

So Easter was here and gone already, but I am finally getting around to posting some photos and adding a little to the blog. The weekend before we went to Gramma Ginny and Papa Mike's house for Easter and my brother and I had so much fun! The Easter bunny visits Iowa a week early, so he decided to hide all of the eggs outside. It was Miles, Jacob, and me on the hunt. I always have so much fun with my cousins!


No comments: