Sunday, April 27, 2008

My little brother's nursery


















Hello again. It's Sunday, April 27th and there is SNOW on the ground here in Minnesota. It started snowing Friday night and didn't really stop until yesterday afternoon. Dad says we got a few inches. Thank goodness it is melting quickly. I thought the snow we got 2 weeks ago was the last of it...boy do I have a lot to learn! Last weekend, Mom and Dad decided to finally get started on painting my little brother's nursery. Attached are a couple of pictures. They have some retouching to do, but thought we would share what it looks like so far. The theme is Minnesota Twins. Once we get a little further we will update the photos. I helped Mom a little bit yesterday, tearing off blue tape from the walls. 
Daddy left this afternoon for a trip to Colorado for work. I was sad when he left. I grabbed my shoes and tried to put them on, but Mom and Dad said I had to stay here. I tried the whole "crocodile tears" but they didn't work. He will be home on Friday, so I guess it is just Mom and I for this week, and a trip (or two) to the ice cream shop! :)  

2 comments:

Sophia MaRay said...

Can someone tell me why my one photo is horizontal? I saved the photo as a horizontal (as it was taken vertically) but when I uploaded it to the website, it reverted back to the vertical image??
Thanks, Becca (aka Mom)

The Hurd Family said...

The room looks really neat! Will go perfectly with the quilt. Hi Sophia!!