Friday, April 11, 2008

Sophie's blog




Greetings! My mom is totally new at this so hang in there. I got to skip daycare today because Mom couldn't get to work with the all of snow we got today (mind you it is April 11th). I think there is about 12" out there, but it is melting away quickly. It sure leaves an icky mess though! So during my nap she worked on my scrapbook and decided to give this whole blogging thing a try. I guess my Aunt Kerry really wanted to see photos and videos occasionally of me (and soon-to-be baby brother) and thought this was a good idea. Enjoy what she has posted so far (which is just this message and a picture of me). Miss you all! 

3 comments:

Yasashimii said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gramma ginny said...

gramma ginny loves to see pictures of Sophia!!! Keep them coming!! Sophie, be sure to give mommy and daddy a hard time every now and then! love you!! gramma ginny

The Hurd Family said...

It's about time! haha Glad you are going to post pictures for us. We miss our Sophia!!
Lots of hugs. Aunt Kerry