Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Uncle Brad is home!


Miles is a bumble bee for Halloween.
I am going to be a unicorn. This is what my cousin Ashley wore when she was my age. 
This one is your Miles. 
Miles wants to start carving the pumpkins!
So it's been an exciting week. My mom, Miles, and I went to Iowa for the weekend last weekend. And to everyone's surprise, my Uncle Brad showed up at the barn decorating celebration at Uncle Cory and Aunt Sandy's house. It was fun to see him again. This was also the first time he got to meet my little brother. 
So Mom dressed us up in our costumes tonight, make sure they fit and all. I am going to be a unicorn and Miles is a bumble bee. The last photos are from last night when we carved pumpkins. I didn't do much. Mom and Dad wanted me to help scoop out the guts but I took one look in my pumpkin and decided it was too icky. 
Have a safe and Happy Halloween everyone!


1 comment:

The Simis said...

nice apron there, soph!