Thursday, September 17, 2009

Miles' first haircut

Miles not crazy about the lady with the scissors.
When is this going to be over with!
All done!
My turn!
Story time.
So last week before my mom and dad left for vacation to Washington, my mom thought it'd be best to get our haircut, especially Miley. His hair was getting pretty long. Mom wasn't quite ready to part with the curls so she told the lady, "just the bangs". Mom thought it turned out pretty nice. Since we were already there, I had my hair trimmed and a few layers to the back to add more bounce to my curls. The last photo is my brother and I getting ready for bedtime. We were picking out our story book for Mom to read to us. I love reading time, Miles on the other hand is not very good at sitting still for very long.

No comments: