Thursday, September 3, 2009

Twins game!

Heading to the Metrodome!
Mom put red and blue twisties in my hair for the game.

Go Twins!
Miles loves being at the game.
Can't wait until next year-so exciting!
The Simonsen Family went on a special trip yesterday, September 2nd. My mom and dad took the day off to take me and my little brother to the Minnesota Twins game. It was my third time at the dome and Miles' first (and probably last). Last, only because next year the Twins will be at their new outdoor stadium!
They ended up losing in the 9th inning, but we all had fun. I wanted to go home after the second inning but after some cotton candy I was good to go for pretty much the rest of the game. Miles fell asleep in Mom's arms in the bottom of the 8th. He missed the whole excitement of the game! Here are some photos from game.

No comments: