Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our birthday party!

My Barbie cake - so delicious!
Miles birthday cake - a tractor getting the field ready for planting.
My very first Barbie doll! So excited!

Miles opening one of his birthday gifts from Gramma Ginny and Papa Mike.
Tractor quilt Gramma Ginny made! Miles LOVES his tractor blanket - he always wants to point to every tractor and tell everybody.
Miles pedal tractor from Grandma and Papa Simonsen! He can't quite reach the pedals on both sides, but loves to push around on it instead. He calls it his Papa Tractor.
This year my parents decided to celebrate Miles' and I birthdays together since we both have already had our “first” birthday party on our own. We both received many cool toys and clothes from our family and friends. It was a lot of fun to spend a day with all my family and friends.

No comments: