Monday, July 26, 2010

Wiggles and Giggles!

My brother, the bystander.
Wiggles and Giggles!
Singing along and dancing...
Stretching!
Gotta wear my shades...
So this summer I've been attending a class on Thursday evenings, Wiggles and Giggles. It’s a class that I go to with other girls (and one boy) where we dance and sing along to silly music. It’s so much fun and it is right next to a playground! So after my class, my mom takes me over to the playground for a few minutes. My brother gets to tag-a-long once in awhile (if Daddy is traveling). Last week’s class was fun for him because there was some construction going on not too far so he was watching the loaders and trucks the whole time. He also got his first black eye the weekend before my class. He was swinging one of those strings that have golf balls on each end of the string and whacked himself pretty good. He’s a good sport though, didn’t cry all that much, only when Mom kept trying to put ice on the eye. Boys will be boys is what my mom keeps saying.

No comments: