Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My first day of SCHOOL!

Getting ready for my first day of pre-school!
CHEESE!
O.K. Mom, you can stop taking pictures now!
My new school! I am so excited. I wanna go in now.
This is my locker!

And this is my classroom!

My brother waiting for me for my class to end.
Well, this evening I finally got to go to school! Ever since we went to the open house two weeks ago, I’ve been so excited to go to school. We had a calendar at home where Mom and I would count down the nights every night. Well, tonight was finally the night I got to go to school. I am right now going to Wednesday evening classes...a program that they started this year. I go to school from 5:30-7:30 p.m. My teacher is Mrs. Larson and she is so nice.
Tonight in class we got to put paint all over our hands and make handprints on paper for our parents. I also got to play with the other students and we all had cheese crackers for snack.
When Mom and Miles came to pick me up of course I didn't want to leave, like anyplace I go to. Mom calls me her little social butterfly. I begged and begged for me to spend the night at school. I guess I have to wait seven more nights before I can go back. Good thing Sunday School is this Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is that kinda odd to have a preschool class from 530-730 during when most people eat supper? But what do I know... we didn't even HAVE preschool when I was her age. So glad she was excited and didn't want to leave. Better than the alternative!