Monday, October 11, 2010

Diggers, backhoes, cement trucks, OH MY!

Miles watching from the laundry tub.
Watching from afar.
Me at the park - just me, Mom, and my baby dolly.
I'm getting so good at riding my back now!
Today - Oct. 11th and the high was near 80 degrees!
It's been busy around here with summer ending and school starting. My mom actually told me some good news the other day. I will now be going to school 2x a week instead of just Wednesday evenings. I now get to be in the same class as my best friend Harper! I now will go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 - 2:00 p.m. I'm so excited!
They started to build a house kiddy-corner from our house in the back/alley. Mom found a perfect spot for Miles to be the foreman...the laundry tub in the laundry room. He will spend hours in there if Mom would let him. He also likes to make sure things are going okay ground level. Mom makes sure he doesn't get too "in the way." He sure gets excited though when a new truck shows up.

No comments: