Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ice Cream Social!

Dancing Queen
Miles spectating
Dancing to the music!
Going for a swing after the party.
Brother Miles checking out the field across from the playground.

My school year is wrapping up and tonight Mom, Miles, and I went to a Ice Cream Social. It was fun! We went to my classroom where we showed the parents our songs and dancing and gave them a card that we worked really hard painting. After the ice cream treat, I begged Mom to see if we could go play on the playground. Mom thought that would be okay so Miles and I ran out the door. It was a perfect evening outside. No wind and the temperature was perfect! Mom took some photos so that we could put them on the blog. They’ll be posted on facebook too along with some more additional ones. Goodnight!

No comments: