Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Okay so it’s been a while, a long while.

Princess Harper and I making frames.
Princess Harper and I dancing the night away.
Best of friends.
Princess Sophia certificate.
Another shot of the princesses.
Okay, I haven’t blogged lately. My mom has been busy. I need her help when I do blog and she often posts things on this website called facebook and tends to “ignore” my blog. It was a lonnnnnnnnnnnng winter and a miserable spring so far. This winter every time my dad had to travel, it was snow like a foot and my mom would be stuck shoveling. Luckily a couple of times the neighbors helped out my mom.
Preschool has been going really good. I love Mrs. Larson my teacher. My last day is on the 19th, just two weeks away. I will miss my friends, but I do have my best friend Harper right next door. Mom and Dad say it’s going to be a crazy summer with me running back and forth between her house and Lilly who lives across the street and is also my age AND she has a trampoline!
I am going to post a few photos from a Princess Party that I went to last weekend. I took Harper with me and we had so much fun!

No comments: