Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No more diapers!


I forgot to mention one very import milestone that recently happened in our house. My little brother no longer wears diapers. He’s in big boy undies (pullups at night) and has been doing really good. I am so proud of him. My mom and dad did the whole potty chart thing—one sticker for pee and two for poo. And when he did go pee he got to have two jelly beans. I also got two jelly beans for encouraging him and praising him. I would say, “way to go Idaho!” If he went poo, Mom gave him a whole pack of fun-sized M&Ms! Miles is such a nice brother that he’d share a couple with me, “here you go Sissy!” he’d say. Once his chart was filled (which happened today), he got to go and pick out a beta fish. His name is Case IH and is already making himself home/tank in our kitchen.

1 comment:

gramma ginny said...

Sophia, please tell your brother Miles how very proud gramma ginny is of him. I am also very proud of you for encouraging him as he was training!! Do you help take care of Case IH?
Love you both!!
Gramma Ginny