Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July vacation to Duluth, MN

  

This Forth of July weekend, we headed up north to Duluth, MN where you will find Lake Superior. It was beautiful the entire time we were there (Wednesday thru Saturday). I was a bit of a challenge at times. Everytime we would head back to the hotel room I would throw a fit. The room was so tiny and boring for me. What was a 2-year old girl supposed to do? So here are some photos that Mom and Dad took with their new camera. Honestly, I am so tired of "smile for the camera" and "say cheese." I actually stayed up for the fireworks which started at 10:10 p.m. I was impressed at first, but after a few of them, decided that my Baby Einstein video on the portable DVD player was much more interesting. 
The last photo is of my brother Miles his first time in the Bumbo chair. Not sure if he likes it or not because if Miles is not being held, swayed, swung, rocked, nursed, burped, or carried in the baby bjorn, he's being fussy anyway. He sure is a light sleeper! 
Hope you all had a great and safe Forth of July as well. We are closing the weekend off with the Frikkens at their house. Katie and Brent are good friends of my parents. I think there's talk of some sort of ping pong tournament and a game (or two) of bocce ball. Take care everyone! 

1 comment:

gramma ginny said...

Sophie, what's wrong with baby brother? Vacaation looks like fun too!