Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My 2nd Birthday!

 The birthday girl waking up!
 A birthday girl always needs a bouquet of balloons.
 Princesses cake from Cold Stone Creamery.
 A lot more better at the eating the cake than last year!
 Oh, all the presents to open!

This past Saturday was my 2nd birthday party. My Grandma and Papa Simonsen came, so did Great-grandma Mathiowetz, Uncle Aaron and Aunt Jaime and cousin Tessa along with a few good friends. The weather was nice and I got many neat presents—an Aquadoodle mat, a singing mic, clothes, a mirror for my dresser, an Elmo phone, a tote full of art stuff, and a portable dvd player (for those long trips to the grandparents’ houses). And to think I get to have another birthday down in Iowa with my Gamma and Papa Bunt and my Aunt Kerry, Uncle Mark and cousins Ashley, Ryan, and Jacob. 

1 comment:

gramma ginny said...

Sophie, keep using that south paw! That cake looks too good to eat! Tell mommy and daddy to take more pictures. love gramma ginny