Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Iowa Birthday Party!

Another birthday cake!
Mmmm, that was yummy!
Thanks Aunt Kerry for my new book. 
Love you Grandpa Mike!
Here's my monster tent that Gramma Ginny made me. 

Mom, Miles, and I made a trip down to Iowa last week. It was such a long trip in The Buggy (that's what my parents call the new car), but well worth it. We got to celebrate my birthday down there and Miles got to meet Great-Grandma Shirley, Aunt Kerry, Uncle Mark and cousins Ashley, Ryan, and Jacob. The ride back home went much better because Ashley came home with us and she kept me entertained the whole way home. She is so funny...made me giggle practically the whole trip. :) Thanks Ashley for playing with me and helping my mom out when you were here. I hope you and Ryan are having fun with the Xbox! 

No comments: