Thursday, July 17, 2008

Annual Pool Party

 Little girl in big pool.
 Big girl in little pool.

Every summer we head down to the cities for the Gilbertson/Simonsen annual pool party. I loved the pool. I got to to in for awhile with my dad, but soon I had to get out so that the men could play their volleyball tournament. I was pretty mad and tried to climb back into the pool while they were playing. Thankfully Daddy was right there to catch me. I was then moved to the froggy pool that Aunt Jaime brought for Tessa. I am thinking that next year and the years to follow are going to be less v-ball games and more kid-time in the pool with my brother, cousin Tessa and second cousin Oliver, and who knows...maybe some other kiddos by then.

1 comment:

gramma ginny said...

Looks like Sophie loves the water! What fun! love gramma ginny